Terms & Conditions
Subject to the below, all content included on this website, including, but not limited to, our jewellery designs, text, graphics, logos, icons and images are the property of Lora Wyn or relevant third parties. Any infringement will be pursued vigorously. By continuing to use our website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws. You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from our website unless given express written permission to do so by Lora Wyn.
DELIVERY – MAINLAND UK ONLYLora Wyn aims to dispatch all goods purchased from this website within 2-3 weeks of receiving your order. This does not include Bank holidays or weekends. Delivery may take longer during busier times of the year. Please contact us if you are unsure of anything.
- Every parcel is shipped using ‘Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery’, a signature will be required on delivery.
- All orders over £50 will be sent free of charge.
- Due to the handmade nature of each piece, Lora Wyn unfortunately cannot offer a next day delivery service. However, if you need an item for a specific date, please contact us on email@example.com prior to ordering, and we will try our very best to accommodate your needs.
- Sterling Silver will oxidise when exposed to air, chemicals, sweat & humidty, due to this all sterling silver and plated jewellery will tarnish over time, plating will wear off with regular use over time.
- Lora Wyn would recommend avoiding showering, sleeping or exercising in your jewellery.
- Products such as perfumes, creams, hair spray, soap/hand sanitiser, cleaning products can cause your silver jewellery to tarnish and discolour, and plating to wear off plated jewellery.
- Lora Wyn would recommend to always put your jewellery on last when getting ready.
- Tarnishing can be lifted by cleaning your sterling silver pieces lightly and with care with a soft polishing pad or cloth.
- Lora Wyn recommends storing your jewellery in the box provided or in a suitable jewellery box, ideally in a dry cool place and away from direct sunlight.
- Always keep your jewellery in a suitable box whilst travelling to avoid any damages.
- Lora Wyn personally pust a great deal of care and attention into each and every item that is handcrafted and hope you will be delighted with your jewellery, but if for any reason you wish to return your goods, you need to contact us within 7 working days of your order date to arrange this. You can do this by contacting on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items must be in their original condition, in their original packaging and unused. It is at our own discretion if we decide to refund items not in such condition.
- The goods are the customer’s responsibility until they reach our registered address. Please ensure you sufficiently pack your goods to prevent damage in transit. We reserve the right to refuse the return of goods which have been damaged because they were not appropriately re-packaged.
- Postage costs are non-refundable and it is the customer’s responsibility to pay for return postage cost. Please obtain proof of posting, as refunds will only be available on items that are safely returned. With the exception of faulty and damaged goods we are not responsible for the return postage and do stress once again that you use a traceable method of postage. Lora Wyn cannot be responsible of missing returns.
- Lora Wyn is unable to accept returns on earrings due to hygiene reasons, unless faulty.
- If the item was purchased at one of our stockists please contact them directly and they will forward the query onto us if need be.
For your nearest stockists please email me - email@example.com.